Spyderco 1x6 Sharpening Stones for premium cutting
The Spyderco 1x6 Sharpening Stones have three stones - Medium, Fine, and Ultra Fine. These stones are compatible with standard Edgepro apex, Edgepro Pro, Hapstone, TSProf, and Jende JIGS Sharpener stone holders.
The stones are 1" x 6" x 4-5mm thick and mounted to a 2mm thick aluminium blank. They can be used in sharpeners, as field stones, travel stones, and slip stones.
- Stone Type: Medium, Fine, Ultra Fine
- Compatibility: Standard Edgepro apex, Edgepro Pro, Hapstone, TSProf, Jende JIGS Sharpener stone holders
- The Medium Spyderco stone is an excellent transition and clean-up stone from the Jende diamond and great for maintenance sharpening. Its about 1200 grit / 15 Micron.
- The Fine Spyderco stone is also a very effective transition and maintenance stone, leaving a very respectable working edge. It's about 2K Grit / 6 Micron.
- The Ultra Fine (UF) Spyderco stone is a must have finisher stone, and is rated at about 4K grit / 3 Micron.
- Stone Dimensions: 1" x 6" x 4-5mm
- Stone Holder: 2mm thick aluminium blank
Note: The grit ratings provided are approximate.
Free Shipping Across All 50 States
Once you've placed your order, our dedicated team springs into action. Your Zanvak gear is meticulously collected and packaged with the utmost care and protection. Please allow up to 72 hours for our team to pick and pack your order. We ship your order when all items are ready, including any pre-order items, ensuring everything arrives together.
In some cases, our fantastic sharpening gear might come from different fulfillment locations across the USA, but don't worry, we'll send them all at the same time.
Your Zanvak gear will be shipped via trusted carriers like UPS or USPS, and you can expect it to arrive in your hands within 2-8 business days. As soon as your order is dispatched, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number, so you can follow its exciting journey.
While some parcels may require a signature upon delivery, please note that due to current COVID-19 limitations, the decision is at the discretion of the delivery driver. They may leave your package in a safe spot or take it to your nearest post office if you're not at home.
Please be aware that once your package is with the postal provider, we cannot be held responsible in the rare case of it going missing or being stolen.
And remember, all shipping timeframes start from the advertised date of dispatch. If an item has a pre-order date next to its name, the delivery timeframe begins from the pre-order date it ships on. If there's no date or comment next to the product name, you're in luck - it's ready to go!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.