***COMING OCTOBER 2023***
- Premier sharpener for high volume sharpening and professional use
- One-step angle adjustment for simultaneous sharpening on both sides
- Free-floating Cam-Lock Vise Jaw for secure and one-handed clamping
- Sturdy base with storage shelves for abrasive handles
- Comes in a premium cardboard box with foam allocations
The Generation 4 Pro is designed from the ground up to deliver the fastest and easiest sharpening experience for true knife enthusiasts. If you are serious about knives, this is the sharpener you've been waiting for.
Featuring incredibly smooth dual-sided angle settings, you can set both sides to the same angle, saving you time while achieving perfectly symmetrical bevels. The self-tensioning, DualCam© Vise provides the strongest and most secure clamping experience available on the market.
Customizable features give you the freedom to build the sharpener that fits your specific needs. Thanks to patented dual-sided sharpening technology, you'll enjoy 4x faster sharpening and the creation of the most durable edges possible.
This sharpener is proudly designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
- Can sharpen blades up to 15" long (longer knives with longer Guide Rods)
- Angle Range without Micro-Adjusts: 12 - 28 degrees per side (24 - 56 degrees inclusive)
- Angle Range with Micro-Adjusts: 12 - 33 degrees per side (24 - 66 degrees inclusive)
- Angle adjustment in 0.05-degree increments
- Angle markings calibrated for the knife's edge to sit 5/8" above the top of the vise
- Able to clamp blades up to 3/16" thick
- Guide Rod length: 8"
- Product Weight:
- 100/200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack (2 ea)
- 400/600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack (2 ea)
- 800/1000 Grit Diamond Stones Pack (2 ea)
- 8" Guide Rods
- Depth Key
- Advanced Alignment Guide
- Shims Pack
- Practice Knife
- Optional Micro-Adjusts
- Optional Cabinet
- Compatible with all Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops
- Compatible with Low Angle Adapter, DualCam© Vise Jaws for 1/4" Blades, Scissor Attachment, Chisel Attachment, and more
- Not compatible with 13” Guide Rods for WE60 Series Sharpeners, Gen 3 V2 Jaws for 3/16" or 1/4" Blades, All Hard Cases, All Aluminum Bases, Sharpener Upgrade Kits
Free Shipping Across All 50 States
Once you've placed your order, our dedicated team springs into action. Your Zanvak gear is meticulously collected and packaged with the utmost care and protection. Please allow up to 72 hours for our team to pick and pack your order. We ship your order when all items are ready, including any pre-order items, ensuring everything arrives together.
In some cases, our fantastic sharpening gear might come from different fulfillment locations across the USA, but don't worry, we'll send them all at the same time.
Your Zanvak gear will be shipped via trusted carriers like UPS or USPS, and you can expect it to arrive in your hands within 2-8 business days. As soon as your order is dispatched, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number, so you can follow its exciting journey.
While some parcels may require a signature upon delivery, please note that due to current COVID-19 limitations, the decision is at the discretion of the delivery driver. They may leave your package in a safe spot or take it to your nearest post office if you're not at home.
Please be aware that once your package is with the postal provider, we cannot be held responsible in the rare case of it going missing or being stolen.
And remember, all shipping timeframes start from the advertised date of dispatch. If an item has a pre-order date next to its name, the delivery timeframe begins from the pre-order date it ships on. If there's no date or comment next to the product name, you're in luck - it's ready to go!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.