We've combined our WE100 Precision Knife Sharpener with select abrasives to create the Pro-Pack 1, a stationary sharpening package that enables anyone to achieve razor-sharp edges on their knives. This popular package offers the ability to sharpen knives at various angles and achieve refined edges with the included abrasives.
- Made in the USA
- WE100 Sharpener combined with more abrasives and an Aluminium Base
- Sharpens a wide assortment of knives
- Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
- Vise is operated with an included Allen key
- Parts are fully modular, allowing for interchangeable upgrades
- Precision Sharpener WE100
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Extra Fine 800 Grit / Ultra Fine 1000 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- 5/3.5 Micron Diamond and Leather Strops Pack
- Aluminium Base
The Pro-Pack 1 is compatible with a wide range of Wicked Edge accessories, including sharpening stones and strops, Hardware Upgrade Kits, Low Angle Adapter, Scissor Attachment, Chisel Attachment, Advanced Alignment Guide, Safety Shields, various Guide Rod lengths (25.4 cm, 30.48 cm, 35.5 cm, and 38.1 cm), Granite and Aluminium Bases, Hard Carrying Case, Hard Carrying Case with Wheels and Retractable Handle, Vise Key, and Depth Key.
Please note that the Pro-Pack 1 is not compatible with Generation 3 Jaws for 0.6 cm Blades. However, it is built to accommodate 0.6 cm and 30.48 cm Guide Rods without the need for a depth key.
- Can sharpen blades up to 38 cm long
- Can clamp blades up to 0.6 cm thick with included vise screws (longer screws may be used for thicker blades)
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees per side (30-60 degrees inclusive)
- Angle adjustment in 1 degree increments
- Sharpener's angle markings are calibrated for knife's edge at 1.58 cm over top of vise
- Minimum knife height for stones to clear vise at lowest angle is 1.58 cm over top of vise. Low Angle Adapter (sold separately) required for low angles on smaller knives
- Guide Rods: 20.32 cm
- Product Weight: 6.35 kg
Free Shipping Across All 50 States
Once you've placed your order, our dedicated team springs into action. Your Zanvak gear is meticulously collected and packaged with the utmost care and protection. Please allow up to 72 hours for our team to pick and pack your order. We ship your order when all items are ready, including any pre-order items, ensuring everything arrives together.
In some cases, our fantastic sharpening gear might come from different fulfillment locations across the USA, but don't worry, we'll send them all at the same time.
Your Zanvak gear will be shipped via trusted carriers like UPS or USPS, and you can expect it to arrive in your hands within 2-8 business days. As soon as your order is dispatched, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number, so you can follow its exciting journey.
While some parcels may require a signature upon delivery, please note that due to current COVID-19 limitations, the decision is at the discretion of the delivery driver. They may leave your package in a safe spot or take it to your nearest post office if you're not at home.
Please be aware that once your package is with the postal provider, we cannot be held responsible in the rare case of it going missing or being stolen.
And remember, all shipping timeframes start from the advertised date of dispatch. If an item has a pre-order date next to its name, the delivery timeframe begins from the pre-order date it ships on. If there's no date or comment next to the product name, you're in luck - it's ready to go!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.